Polar Unit Emergency Shower Enclosures 0 Item(s)
Polar Unit Emergency Shower Enclosures
Polar Booth Emergency Shower
Polar Booth Emergency Shower Enclosures supply the emergency shower with tempered water that protects both the employee and employer. In order to completely flush away hazardous chemicals, it is recommended that contaminated body parts be flushed for a minimum of 15 minutes, and that contaminated clothing be removed. In emergency shower areas exposed to cold air and wind, showering with very cold water discourages victims from meeting the minimum requirements.
Haws Polar Booth Emergency Shower
SEE ALL SHOWER EYEWASH STATIONS HERE !
Tempered water and heated Polar Booth Emergency Shower Enclosures encourages the proper use of drench showers during emergency situations and also helps prevent excessive body heat loss which could lead to hypothermia. Haws Polar Booth Emergency Shower Enclosures create a sheltered, warm environment that can shield a wet or injured worker from the elements until help arrives. Haws manufactures a complete line of standard and custom tempered water models for use in indoor and outdoor systems...whatever the project requires.
* Electrical or steam heated tempering systems
* Single or dual booth emergency showers
* Skid mounted packages
* Combination emergency shower and eye/face wash
* Stand alone or multi-station systems
* Recirculation or booster pumps as required
* Heat traced or space heated
* NEMA 4 or NEMA 7 (explosion proof)
* Audible, visual and/or remote alarms