The Airline Filter is designed to remove oil mist, water vapor and particulates down to 0.5 microns from breathing grade compressed air.
The Airline filter is placed inline between the breathing air source and the respirator airline hose, air enters the filter through the inlet port.
Once the air has been filtered, moisture is removed and drained through a drain valve located at the bottom of the airline filter.
- Body: Heavy gauge impact- and corrosion-resistant aluminum, powder-coated (gray)
- Valve: Balanced valve design, Brass/Nitrile
- Relief Valve: Brass, spring loaded (external)
- Inlet: 1” NPT
- Fitting: ¼” (0.63 cm) Rectus Quick-Connect
- Max Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Pressure Gauge: Analog, 0-150 psi
- Legs: ABS Plastic (used to mount the airline filter on a wall or as a stand)
Large capacity filter cartridge provides better and longer filtration. Made of felt, polyester wadding, quality activated carbon and quality activated alumina material. This filter helps trap water, oil, dust particles and odors from the compressed air source.
** THE ALLEGRO AIRLINE FILTER DOES NOT REMOVE CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) OR TOXIC GASES **
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!