The Allegro 9520-50M High Output Blower System includes Allegro blower, six feet and fifteen feet of ducting with a storage bag and a Manhole Ventilation Passthru (MVP).
The Centrifugal Blower Systems offer lightweight portability with the highest output available.
Smart Compact design allows for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow.
Two 8” (20.3 cm) ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction
A powerful 3/4 HP electric motor is cage-enclosed for protection
Works great with generators
Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113
- 8” (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust side
- Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Powered coated 16 gauge steel housing
- Steel fan wheel with aluminum hub
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- HP: 3/4 HP
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 115/230V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 1725
- Current Draw: 10.8/5.4A
- Cord: 6’ (1.82m) 16/3 AWG, SJTW-A Thermoplastic 105C 300V medium duty
- Switch: Toggle ON/OFF with guard.
- Plug: NEMA 5-15 three-prong plug
- Steel Wheel
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Single-ply, PVC coated, vinyl and polyester material, temp. resistant up to 180°F (82.2°C)
- Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs
Dimensions of 9504-50:
16.5" L x 18.5" W x 20" H
Weight of 9504-50: 45 pounds
Free air: 1570 CFM
One 90 degree bend: 1100 CFM
Two 90 degree bends 900 CFM
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!