This Axial Blower was intended for large confined spaces, the blowers 3 blade impeller can be used for ventilating or extricating air. It comes with 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing and integrated carry handles on four sides. It’s stack able with rubber feet and power coated in hi-viz orange.
Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No.113.
Flow Rate of Allegro 9525
Free Air 4650
One 90 degree bend 3150
Two 90 degree bends 2950
Dimensions of Allegro 9525
19" L x 22" W x 22.5"H
Weight: 56 pounds
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- 3/16” (.476cm) steel bolted motor base
- Integrated carrying handles on four sides
- Steel/chrome plated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Stackable design
- HP: ½ HP
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 115V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Max RPM: 1725
- Current Draw: 7.2A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62m) 16/3 AWG, SJTW 90C 300V medium duty
- Plug: NEMA 5-15 (Grounded three-prong)
- Glass reinforced Polypropylene (PPG) three blade fan, with aluminum hub
- Moving fan mounted 1 5/8” (4.12cm) from grill for safety, grill gap-5/16” (.79cm)
This Allegro 9252 Axial Blower can be used with a generator, but it is important to use the proper size generator when powering a blower. Using an undersized generator may cause damage to the blower motor. Use of a generator at the minimum recommended output with additional devises can cause decreased output or blower stoppage. Please contact our office for more information.
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!