Compact Canister (9536-15, 9536-25 models) is the lightest and shortest on the market!
This versatile system features the 8″ Axial blower with canister and your choice of 15′, 25′ or 50′ ducting. This lightweight unit is designed with the quick-connect clipping system which allows workers to attach the canister, tools-free, to the input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. The 15′ or 25′ ducting stores conveniently within the canister. Special design features include blower and canister built-in carry handles, built-in On/Off switch and “Safety” orange coloration.
- New compact canister in 9536-15 and 9536-25 models is the lightest and smallest in the industry!
- “Safety orange” Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- HP: 1/4 HP
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Max RPM: 3800 RPM
- Current Draw: 22A
- Fuse: Inline 30A
- Connection: 15’ (4.75 m) Alligator Clips
- Cord: SJTW, AGW 12/2 90C 300V neoprene medium duty
- Polypropylene six blade fan
DUCTING: (included on 9536-15, 9536-25 and 9536-50 models)
- Single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, PVC coated 180° F (82.2° C) temperature resistant
- Non-Collapsible retractable design
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix, ASTM 227 Specs
- Yellow with black wear-strip and integrated nylon attachment strap