Compact Canister (9538-15, 9538-25 models) is the lightest and shortest on the market!
This versatile system features the 8″ Axial explosion-proof blower with canister and your choice of 15′, 25′ or 50′ ducting. This lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant polyethylene housing offers a superior design with durable construction. The compact and super quiet unit features a polypropylene nine-blade fan, a steel/powder coated grill, and a carry handle that’s molded into the blower. Also featured is an electric, explosion-proof, single-phase motor that is UL Listed, CSA Certified, and includes a NEMA rated 115V plug. The bottom enclosure ensures safe and convenient storage of electrical components. The quick-connect clipping system allows workers to attach canister, tools-free, to the input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.
NOTE: Explosion-proof blowers require an explosion-proof socket
- New compact canister in 9538-15 and 9538-25 models is the lightest and smallest in the industry!
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet, “safety orange”
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- NOTE: EX blowers require an explosion-proof socket (PN 9503-03)
- HP: 1/3
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 115V, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Max RPM: 3250
- Current Draw: 2.2A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62 m) SJOOW 18/3 AWG 300V, medium duty
- Plug: NEMA 115V, 20 amp, “ECP” type
- Polypropylene six blade fan, aluminum hub
DUCTING: (included on 9538-15, 9538-25 and 9538-50 models)
- Black single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester coated with neoprene 250° F (121.1° C) temp. resistant
- Non-collapsible retractable design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix
- WARNING: When using statically conductive ducting, the integrated grounding wire must be properly
grounded to the blower chassis OR linked to any additional grounding wire or duct used (as shown).
Refer to User Manual for detailed instructions.