Designed for use when there is a need to run long lengths of statically conductive ducting while maintaining a high CFM. Statically conductive ducting is attached to both the intake and exhaust ends of the explosion-proof blower and multiple blowers can be placed in a series to achieve positive or negative ventilation. This electric, lightweight and easily portable explosion-proof blower is ideally suited for large confined spaces in statically conductive environments. Its single phase motor includes a NEMA rated 115V plug for use with explosion-proof socket (sold separately). Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.
NOTE: Ducting not included
- Lightweight-, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant polyethylene “safety orange” colored housing
- Durable construction design
- Super quiet
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower
- NOTE: EX blowers require an explosion-proof socket (PN 9503-03)
WARNING: When using statically conductive ducting, the integrated
grounding wire must be properly grounded to the blower chassis OR
linked to any additional grounding wire or duct used (as shown).
Refer to User Manual for detailed instructions.
- HP: 1/3 HP
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Voltage: 115V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Max RPM: 3250
- Amps: 2.2A
- Plug: NEMA 20 Amp, Explosion-Proof rated
- Cord: 25’ (7.62 m)