This lightweight-, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant polyethylene housing offers a superior design with durable construction. This compact and super quiet unit features a polypropylene six-blade fan, a steel/powder coated grill, and carry handle that’s molded into the blower. This blower also features an electric, explosion-proof, single phase motor that is UL/CSA listed and includes a NEMA rated 115V plug for use with explosion-proof socket (sold separately). The bottom enclosure ensures safe and convenient storage of electrical components. The quick-connect clipping system allows workers to attach canister, tools-free, to input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. Does NOT meet CSA C22.2 No. 113 requirements.
NOTE: Explosion-proof blowers require an explosion-proof socket.
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight-, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet, in “safety orange” housing
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- NOTE: EX blowers require an explosion-proof socket (9503-06)
- HP: 1/3 HP
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 220V AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 2750 (220V, 50 Hz)
- Amps: 1.2A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62 m), SJOOW 18/3 AWG
- PAGAS (Anti-static glass reinforced Polyamide) three-blade fan
- Aluminum hub
STATICALLY CONDUCTIVE DUCTING: (included on 9548-15E and 9548-25E models)
- Black single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, coated with neoprene 250° F (121.1° C) temperature resistant
- Non-collapsible retractable design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, Single-ply
- Spring steel wire helix
- WARNING: When using statically conductive ducting, the integrated grounding wire must be properly grounded to the blower chassis OR linked to any additional grounding wire or duct used (as shown). Refer to User Manual for detailed instructions.