This lightweight-, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant polyethylene housing offers a superior design with durable construction. This compact and super quiet unit features a polypropylene six-blade fan, a steel/powder coated grill, and carry handle that’s molded into the blower. This blower also features an electric, explosion-proof, single phase motor is UL/CSA listed and includes a NEMA rated 115V plug for use with explosion-proof socket (sold separately). The bottom enclosure ensures safe and convenient storage of electrical components. Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.*Does NOT meet CSA C22.2 No. 113 requirements.
NOTE: Explosion-proof blowers require an explosion-proof socket.
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- • Lightweight-, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- • Super quiet, in “safety orange” housing
- • Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- • Steel powder coated grill
- • NOTE: EX blowers require an explosion-proof socket (9503-06)
- HP: 1/3 HP
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 220V AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 2750 (220V, 50 Hz)
- Amps: 1.2A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62 m), SJOOW 18/3 AWG
- AGAS (Anti-static glass reinforced Polyamide) three-blade fan
- Aluminum hub