Allegro 9878-40 W/O Wall Air Filter Panel without CO Monitor is for up to 8 workers. This Allegro 9878-40W/O has a 3 stage filtration system that will purify compressed air by removing oil, water and particulate contaminants. We offer a full line of Wall Air and Carry Air Filtration Panels at super low prices.
Allegro's Air Filtration Panels convert shop air used for pneumatic tools and equipment to clean breathable air. They provide from 1 to 8 airline respirators a portable source of up to 15, 30, 60 or 100 CFM of breathable air from 5-125 psig. The 3-stage filtration system purifies compressed air removing water, oil and particulate contaminants. An optional carbon monoxide monitor, which can be operated in AC or DC mode, activates an audible alarm when the concentration of CO exceeds 10 ppm (set for 5 ppm in Canada). The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustment knob with locking ring. A pressure relief valve protects the CO monitor and respirators in the event of regulator failure. The Carry-Air AC/DC-powered unit is housed in a rugged Pelican case for portability and protection. It includes a support stand for stability and up-right operation. An AC/DC powered Wall-Mount unit is also available. Available with and without CO monitors. All models meet NIOSH requirements for point-of-attachment. Single outlet and single inlet, 100 CFM Panel ideal for filtering air anywhere within the air line systems.
- 12 gauge black powdered coated steel mounting bracket
- All brass plumbing with quick-disconnect Hansen couplers
- Power source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adapter for continuous power supply 9V DC Alkaline battery (primary or as back-up for AC adapter)
- Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
- External Connections: Optional Strobe Light Alarm.
- Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm.
- Visual: External power LED light signal.
- Sensor: Electrochemical replaceable
- Display: Liquid crystal
- Keys: Mode & Set
- Modes: Normal Operation, Peak, Battery Charge and Calibration mode.
- Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
- First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
- Second Stage: 0.010 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
- Third Stage: 0.003 micron activated carbon filter element and manual drain
- Regulator: High pressure, adjusting pressure knob, 0-160 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge and external relief valve
- Flow Meter: Adjustable metering valve, range from 0.0-1.0 LPM
Weight: 21 pounds
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!