Allegro 9912-CV Maintenance Free Double Bib Tyvek Hood with Flow Control Valve for use with high pressure SAR systems. This Allegro 9912-CV Respirator Hood offers you the increased protection of two bibs.
The double bib works to provide you with extra protection. The inner bib tucks inside your protective garment allowing air to flow down cooling the body.
The outer bib secures under your arms with hook and loop to keep the hood from rising up.
The hood features an extra large lens for better visibility. It offers the same convenient design with the down tube and suspension built in, making the complete hood fully disposable. NIOSH approved.
- Poly-coated DuPont Tyvek
- Splash resistant hood and bibs
- Seams surged to seal in the air flow
- Generous size is ideal for workers with beards or goggles
- Disposable one-piece assembly
- Absorbent foam headband
- Adjustable hook and loop closure head harness secures hood in place
- Multi-layer foam sound dampening system to prevent crushing and twisting during use
- Meets stringent NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside a hood
- Located behind the hood allowing it to be out of the way
- Clear co-polyester, (PETG)15 mil, 6” X 12” (15.2cm X 30.4cm)
- Distortion-free with panoramic view
LENS PEEL OFFS: (P/N 9910-25) (optional)
- Co-Polyester, clear film with adhesive backing, 5¼” X 11¼”(13.3cm X 28.57cm) (0.007” (.017cm) thick)
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!