Bloodborne Pathogen Kit contains the necessary items needed to clean up a bloodborne pathogen accident. This kit contains four compliance issues: First aid, bloodborne pathogen, personal protection as well as CPR. All of the items are contained in a durable plastic case which can be wall mounted or hand carried to the spot the items are needed most.
Bloodborne Pathogen Kit
30-Piece Personal Bloodborne Pathogen Kit w/6-Piece CPR Pack
These Compliant First Aid Packages meet federal OSHA regulations and ANSI standards, plus cover four compliance issues: first aid, bloodborne pathogen, personal protection, and CPR. They are also wall-mountable and come in durable plastic cases. Contents subject to change without notice.
Features and Specifications of this Bloodborne Pathogen Kit:
Model Number: 216O
Dimensions: 9″ X 8.375″ X 2.5″
Guards caregivers of ill or injured patients and protects during biohazard clean-up
This 30-piece kit is intended for businesses, offices and worksites that require this level of protection
Meets federal OSHA regulations 26 CFR 1910.1030 (d) (3) (i)
Bloodborne Pathogen Kit Includes:
(3) Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
(1) Disposable gown w/full sleeves
(1) Disposable bonnet
(2) Disposable shoe covers
(1) Eye shield with ear loop mask
(1) Fluid control solidifier pack, 21 gm.
(1) 8″ Biohazard scoop
(2) 24″ X 24″ Biohazard bags, 10 gallon capacity
(2) 8″ X 12″ Clear plastic bags
(2) Twist ties
(3) Disposable clean-up towels
(2) 5″ X 8″ Germicidal (kills germs) wipes, covers 7.5 sq. ft.
(1) CPR Pack: 1 CPR one-way valve faceshield, 2 exam quality vinyl gloves, and 3 antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), all latex free
(2) Exam quality vinyl gloves, 1 pair
(1) Bodily fluid pick-up guide
Shop First Aid Supplies