This Bradley S19-300 heat trace emergency eyewash shower offers:
*stainless steel pull rod with triangular handle
*chrome plated brass stay open ball valve (1/2″ eyewash valve and 1″ shower valve)
S19-300 Heat Trace Emergency Showers by Bradley are designed for cold weather applications. These types of emergency shower units are well suited for extreme cold. The heat trace emergency showers can be supplied from either the top or bottom and requires an electrical source.
Specifications for Bradley S19-300:
Combination shower and eye/face wash unit is intended for use in areas where temperatures fall below freezing. Heat trace cable protects unit from freezing to -50° F. Unit is encased in highly-visible yellow ABS removable plastic shell. Shower valve operates quickly by a pull rod with a triangular handle and provides superior wash down. Eye/ face wash is operated by a large push handle. Optional shower alarm, heat trace indicator light, area light, drench hose and scald protection valve available. Eye/face wash spray heads contain an antimicrobial agent to protect the sprayheads.
UL Listed Plumbing
The Emergency Fixtures are certified to comply with the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code by the Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
CSA Approved For Hazardous Locations:
Class 3218-06 Industrial Control Equipment Apparatus for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 1; Groups CD. Class 3218-06 Industrial Control Equipment Apparatus for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2; Groups BCD.
Features of Bradley S19-300 :
- stainless steel pull rod with triangular handle
- chrome plated brass stay open ball valve (1/2″ eyewash valve and 1″ shower valve)
- 1-1/4″ galvanized steel pipe
- complies with ANSI Z358.1
- 10″ diameter impact resistant shower head
- Electric heat trace cable
- thermal rating:5 watts/foot self-regulated to 50 degrees F
- Protects against overheating and cold spots
- 3/4″ polyethylene pipe insulation
- ABS plastic outer shell
- Easy to maintain
- Four easy-to-remove sections
- Sealed with vinyl trim
- Freeze protection valve valve opens at 35 degree F internal water temperature to prevent freezing
- Maximum pressure rating:200 PSI
- Thermostat opens at 64 degrees F and closes at 54 degree F
- 4-hub aluminum junction box accepts 3/4″ conduit
- Class 1
- Division 2
- Groups B,C,D
- Explosion Proof
- Top water supply
This heat trace emergency shower is also available with alarm, indicator light, and drench hose. Contact our office for details and pricing (800) 506-0091.
Are you looking for a different Bradley Emergency Shower? Click Here.