Bradley S19-921H Frost Proof On-Site Portable Gravity Fed Eyewash
Guaranteed Lowest Price- Call Us!
Bradley’s S19-921H is a frost proof on-site Portable Gravity Fed Eyewash Station that comes complete with a heater jacket with thermostatic controls that maintain the water temperature at an average of 75 degrees F. The On-Site Eyewash meets the 15 minute minimum flushing requirements at .4 GPM. This Gravity Fed Eyewash unit is perfect for remote locations as well as areas within your facility that may not have a plumbed water source.
Lowest Price Guaranteed ! We will not be beat on price. If you see this Bradley S19-921H Gravity Fed Eyewash online for less call us and we will beat the price.
Portable Eyewash Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash with heater jacket that meets 15 minute minimum flushing requirement at .4 GPM.
*Thermostatic controls on this emergency eyewash station maintains water at an average of 75 F degrees.
- A 121 watt heater, enclosed in an insulated jacket, warms water.
- Secondary thermostat with warning light and manual reset button helps prevent overheating in case of primary thermostat failure.
- All UL listed components
- Blow molded design prevents leakage.
- Opaque yellow polypropylene pedestal with hinged eyewash tray pulls down in one quick motion.
- CAPACITY: 7 gallon fill capacity, 23 lbs. empty, 60 lbs. filled
- MOUNTING: Stainless steel bracket included for wall mounting.
- WATER FLOW: Emergency eyewash station meets 15 minimum flushing requirement at .4 GPM.
- MAINTENANCE: Easy to clean, refill and check solution. Molded handles provide easy mobility.
- COMPLIANCE: This emergency eyewash complies with ANSI S358.1
Eyewash preservative NOT included
Shop Portable Eyewash