Bradley S19214EW Pedestal Mounted Eye Face Wash
This S19214EW pedestal Bradley Eyewash Station with Bradley's Halo eyewash complies with ANSI Standard Z358.1. This emergency eyewash station is barrier free making it fully accessible to employees or guests with physical disabilities.
Bradley eyewash with plastic bowl
This emergency eyewash unit by Bradley will fit easily into any work environment with its space saving design. The Halo eyewash operated by an ergonomic, high visible push handle, provides an effective wash down coverage and spray pattern. The integral strainer reduces debris in the water and prevents clogging as well.
- Complies with ANSI Standard Z358.1
- Galvanized steel protected with BRADTECT safety yellow coating
- Barrier-free design - fully accessible to people with physical disabilities
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Eyewash exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Replaces Classic Model S19-210
- Featuring Halo, the most effective washdown protection for emergency eye relief
- Formerly Halo model number S192140A1AAA00
Are you looking for additional Bradley emergency eyewash stations? Click here.