This Bradley S19314PDC emergency combination shower/eyewash station offers a plastic showerhead and bowl with dust cover.
Features of Bradley S19314PDC :
- Halo, the most effective washdown protection for emergency eye relief
- Spintec Showerhead provides the most consistent distribution of water from a drench shower, improving user washdown
- Complies with ANSI Standard Z358.1
- Galvanized steel protected with BRADTECT safety yellow coating
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Drench shower exceeds minimum water flow of 20 GPM at 30 PSI
- Eyewash exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Formerly Halo model number S193140A1AABA00
Standard and Barrier-Free Combination Drench Shower/Eyewash or Eye/Face Wash Units save space and fit easily into any work environment. Shower valve operates quickly by a pull rod with a triangular handle. Shower provides a superior washdown with a more even spray pattern. Halo eyewash or eye/face wash, operated by an ergonomic, highly visible push handle, provides effective wash down coverage and spray pattern. Integral strainer reduces debris in the water and also prevents clogging.
Are you looking for a different Bradley Emergency Shower? Click Here.