Emergency Shower and Eyewash by Bradley with Stainless Steel Bowl and Showerhead- Hand/Foot Operated
This S19314UU Bradley combination shower/eyewash station features the Halo and Spintech technology and offers a stainless steel shower head and bowl along with hand/foot operation. Check out our full line of Bradley’s Emergency Showers and Emergency Eyewash units all at unbeatable prices.
Features of Bradley S19314UU:
- Featuring Bradley’s Halo, the most effective washdown protection for emergency eye relief
- Spintec Showerhead provides the most consistent distribution of water from a drench shower, improving user wash down
- Complies with ANSI Standard Z358.1
- Galvanized steel protected with BRADTECT safety yellow coating
- Stainless steel showerhead & bowl
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Includes foot pedal or push handle for eyewash operation
- Drench shower exceeds minimum water flow of 20 GPM at 30 PSI
- Eyewash exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Replaces Classic Model S19-310UU
- Formerly Halo model number S193140A1CADC00
Specifications Combination Drench Shower/Eyewash Unit saves space and fits easily into any work environment. Shower valve operates quickly by a pull rod with a triangular handle. Shower provides a superior washdown with a more even spray pattern. Eyewash operated by a large, highly visible push handle. Safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30–90 PSI is assured by integral flow control in the sprayhead assembly. NOTE: The ANSI Z358.1 standard requires an uninterruptible supply of flushing fluid at a minimum 30 PSI flowing pressure.
Are you looking for a different Bradley Emergency Shower Unit? Click Here.