Collision Sentry by SentryPro- Guaranteed Lowest Price- Call Us!
Collision Sentry stands watch over blind corner intersections in industrial settings. They help to create a safer working environment in industrial buildings where forklift traffic and pedestrian traffic intersect. 9 x 6 x 4 and weighs 6 lbs. Runs on D Batteries (included).
Lowest Price Guaranteed ! We will not be beat on price. If you see this Collision Sentry online for less call us and we will beat the price.
Collision Sentry® helps reduce the probability of “blind corner” accidents by sending a warning well in advance of a pending collision. When the system detects motion on BOTH SIDES of the corner, creating conditions for an accident, it alerts approaching traffic. Integrated magnets on back allow for easy installation to a metallic corner or rack. Easy to install, self-powered, compact, highly visible and reliable. New 165 version includes visual and audio warnings.
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE – ON EVERY COLLISION SENTRY PRODUCT
In industrial settings where forklift traffic and pedestrians intersect, Collision Sentry® can help reduce or eliminate “blind corner” collisions by providing a visual and audio warning that alerts forklift drivers and pedestrians to approaching traffic. Working like a traffic light to flash a warning, Collision Sentry is easy to install, self-powered, highly visible and reliable.
- Loud enough to be heard within the corner zone and set apart from other background noises
- Audio volume can be adjusted or turned off
- Sounds warning ONLY when motion is detected on both sides of the corners
- Uses standard D-cell batteries (included)
- Depending on usage, battery life is estimated at two to three years
- Low-battery indicator
Passive Infrared Motion Sensors
- Warning sent in ample time for corrective action
- Detection zone 20-25 feet in each direction
- Pre-set and ready to use
- Flash a warning ONLY when motion is detected from both directions
- Long life, require minimal or no replacement
- Send powerful visual warning of a possible collision
- Deploys immediately, portable, compact, and lightweight
- Integrated magnet mounts “snap on” to racking
- Z-clips are available for non-magnetic surfaces
Why Collision Sentry?
Blind spots around corners where pedestrians and forklifts intersect are a major cause of accidents. Pedestrians and employees hit by forklifts account for 20% of forklift accidents or about 19,000 people per year.
Every day in thousands of industrial environments, pedestrians and forklifts maneuver through buildings covering the same territory and often crossing the same path. When those paths cross at a “blind corner” intersection, the result is damaging – not only to the equipment and facility – but more importantly – to people.
Always on guard, 24/7, Collision Sentry stands watch over “blind corner” intersections in industrial settings where pedestrian traffic and forklift traffic converge. When motion is detected on both sides of the corner, Collision Sentry works like a traffic light to send a visual signal to warn approaching traffic of a possible collision.
Collision Sentry is always on guard, 24/7 and stands watch over “blind corner” intersections. When motion is detected on both sides of the corner, Collision Sentry works like a traffic light to send a visual signal that warns approaching traffic of a possible collision.