DECON AREA SIGN
Warn workers about hazards that could result in death or serious injury. Convenient signs are available in 3 materials, and comply with OSHA specifications for accident prevention message formats, colors, and symbols on safety signs.
Make your message clear. Warn workers about hazards that could result in death or serious injury. Convenient signs are available in 3 materials, and comply with OSHA specifications for accident prevention message formats, colors, and symbols on safety signs.
Dura-AlumaLite™ & Max AlumaLite™
Our AlumaLite™ materials (Dura-AlumaLite™ and Max AlumaLite™) defend against abrasions, impacts, corrosion, chemicals, and more!
Its ultra-lightweight properties combine with high-strength, rugged, engineering to make this composite aluminum sign extremely durable - enabling it to withstand tough conditions both indoors and out. The materials resist impacts and flexing, and stand strong to abuses such as vandalism. In addition to the aluminum, the core is impervious to splash- and wash-downs.
AlumaLite™ materials are 40% lighter than solid aluminum, yet maintain the same durability, stiffness, and rigidity. The materials are comprised of two sheets of aluminum permanently bonded, on both sides, to a lightweight thermoplastic center core. This combination makes for a superior strength-to-weight ratio composite material. Both Dura-AlumaLite™ and Max AlumaLite™ can be used in a variety of industrial, warehouse, construction, and architectural type settings. Max AlumaLite™ excels for long-term, large sign installations, requiring less structural support.
Printed image on Dura-AlumaLite .118" and Max AlumaLite .187"
- Printed surface is further protected by polyester over-laminate film for added chemical and scratch resistance
- Service temperature range: -58° to 175°F
- Material is UL recognized component for "electrical signage" (UL94V-O)
- Dura-AlumaLite has rounded corners (no round corners on Max AlumaLite™)
- Standard 1/4" mounting corner holes for Dura-AlumaLite™; no holes on Max AlumaLite™, but available on request
- Can be printed on both sides*
*Call for quotation.