Haws 9201EW Thermostatic Mixing Valve 1-10 gpm
Haws 9201EW is an emergency valve that thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for a single emergency eye/face wash station. It features a cold water by-pass valves that open in the event of hot water pressure loss. No gauges supplied.
Lowest Price Guaranteed ! We will not be beat on price. If you see this Haws 9201EW Thermostatic Mixing Valve online for less call us and we will beat the price.
Haws 9201EW (patent pending) is a thermostatic mixing valve that mixes hot and cold water to supply tempered water to a single emergency eye/face wash fixture requiring flow up to 10 gpm (37.8 L). Unit employs a paraffin filled thermostatic mixing element. Cold Water Bypass flow rate of 3.8 gpm (14.4 L). The modular brass design with supplied check valves, over-sized valve seats, and a funnel design to improve temperature control with better mixing at low flow rates. Lime and calcium resistant components are used throughout. The outlet temperature factory setting is 85° F (29° C). Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (8.62 Bar). Temperature adjustment range 60 – 90° F (16 – 32° C). Min/max inlet hot water temperature: 120°/180° F (49°/82° C), with recommended inlet temperature: 140° F (60° C). Min/max inlet cold water temperature: 40°/65° (4.4°/18.3° C). Inlets and outlet: 1/2″ NPT(F).
* A flow rate of 1 to 10 gpm (3.8 to 37.8 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
* Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
* Cold Water Bypass flow rate of 3.8 gpm (14.4 L) (When tested under conditions specified in ASSE 1071)
* Modular brass design with supplied check valves
* Oversized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
* Efficient funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
* Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
* Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
* 0.4 gpm (1.5 L) cold water failure rate when tested according to ASSE 1071.
CSA Certifies this product to perform according to the ASSE 1071 standard and applicable sections of CSA B125.3.
Buy America Act Information
To read more about Haws 9201EW, click on the spec sheet link.
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act.
We offer a full line of Haws Eyewash Parts