Little Family Pack Laerdal CPR Manikins
Now Laerdal brings you realistic, affordable quality CPR training in one "Little" happy family package - the new Little Family Pack. Designed to reflect the realistic anatomical differences among an adults, a child and an infant. The new Family Pack comes complete with one Little Anne, one Little Junior, and one Baby Anne and a large bag on wheels to carry them. It's functional realism with all the essential features! Your students will benefit from the most realistic, age-specific manikins on the market today. And you'll benefit from the convenience.
Includes: Large Family Pack Bag on Wheels and one each of the following manikins:
Little Anne manikin, 1 Training Mat, 2 Manikin Faces, 2 Little Anne Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes and User Guide.
Little Junior manikin, 1 Training Mat, 2 Manikin Faces, 2 Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes and User Guide.
Baby Anne manikin, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects and User Guide.
The Little Anne® CPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience making hands-on practice possible for every student.
Little Anne is constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training.
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust. This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made.
- Little Anne's anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training.
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
Feedback devices can be used to conduct QCPR training.
- Due to the highly realistic chest movement and compression resistance feedback devices, such as the CPRmeter, can be used to enhance training and ensure real time feedback and quality debriefing is provided.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals when the correct compression depth is achieved.
A practical and durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up.
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.
An easy to transport and lightweight design.
Little Family Pack Brown Skin is also available- Part # 125-03050