Life Oxygen or Emergency Oxygen are the perfect supplement to your AED and First Aid program. Life Oxygen Units are simple and easy to use when administering Emergency Oxygen.
Life Pac Emergency Oxygen
LIFE-025 0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs) 12 flow settings – 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
When minutes count Emergency Oxygen can be the difference between life or death. This Emergency Oxygen unit by Life Oxygen could save your life.
- Simple and EASY TO USE
- External Two-step Instructions and Clear Cover
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- Easily Portable with Convenient Handle 20″ x 6″ x 9″ – 16lbs – Aluminum Cylinder
- Wall Mount for Recognition and Accessibility, always available on display for easy access
- Simple “On-Off” Control Lever
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 90 Minute Supply @ 6LPM – 566 liters Oxygen
- Resuscitation LIFE® CPR Mask with One-Way Valve fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors.
- Tight Seal Protects Unit from Dust and Moisture
- Units Come Ready-to-Use full of oxygen with wall brackets and screws
- 5 Year Warranty
Make Life Oxygen Pac part of your FIrst Aid and Safety Program.
These Emergency Oxygen units are ideal for locations such as:
- Industrial Factory
- Public Facilities
- Entertainment/ Recreation Offices
Life Oxgen Pac is attractive. Prominently displayed. It makes the simple but strong statement, “This organization cares for its employess and visitors”.