Life Emergency Oxygen – Guaranteed Lowest Price – Call Us!
Life Emergency Oxygen units are simple and easy to use. The Life Soft Pac Emergency Oxygen Unit makes the perfect portable companion for your AED by providing emergency oxygen to a breathing victim before beginning fibrillation.
Life Soft Pac Emergency Oxygen 0 to 25 LPM
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- Light Weight…Only 6 Pounds!
- 4 1/2″ D x 7 1/2″ W x 15″ H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum “C” Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim 5 Year Warranty
LIFE-2-025 0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs)
12 flow settings-0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25