Life Oxygen is the perfect Emergency Oxygen companion to your AED unit. Life Soft Pac Emergency Oxygen is lightweight and portable. It comes with a wall mount hook for easy access.
Life Soft Pac Emergency Oxygen
LIFE-2-612 6&12 LPM-“NORM”&”HIGH”(2 settings) provides to recommended 100% inspired O2
AED COMPANION O2 UNIT
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
Light Weight…Only 6 Pounds!
- 4 1/2″ D x 7 1/2″ W x 15″ H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum “C” Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 5 Year Warranty
FDA Regulation minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE® 612™ models deliver both the minimum of 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPM, in just two simple settings which read “NORM” & “HIGH”. Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6&12 LPM flow rates.
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR Oxygen ►”… give 100% inspired oxygen during Basic Life Support
… and Advanced Cardiac Life Support … (BLS & ACLS) … as soon as it becomes available.”
►”… use supplemental oxygen…at a flow rate of 10-12 LPM
… to enable delivery of 100% inspired oxygen” (initially).