Life Oxygen Pac is a vital part of First Aid Supplies. This unit is very easy to use with simple on-off knob. It is also portable with a convenient handle and wall mount can be used when not in use. Be sure to have Emergency Oxygen at your workplace.
Life Pac Emergency Oxygen
LIFE-612 6 & 12 LPM – “NORM” & “HIGH” (2 settings) provides to recommended 100% inspired O2
When minutes count Emergency Oxygen can be the difference between life or death. This Emergency Oxygen unit by Life Oxygen could save your life.
- Simple and EASY TO USE
- External Two-step Instructions and Clear Cover
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- Easily Portable with Convenient Handle 20″ x 6″ x 9″ – 16lbs – Aluminum Cylinder
- Wall Mount for Recognition and Accessibility, always available on display for easy access
- Simple “On-Off” Control Lever
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 90 Minute Supply @ 6LPM – 566 liters Oxygen
- Resuscitation LIFE® CPR Mask with One-Way Valve fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors.
- Tight Seal Protects Unit from Dust and Moisture
- Units Come Ready-to-Use full of oxygen with wall brackets and screws
- 5 Year Warranty
Make Life Oxygen Pac part of your FIrst Aid and Safety Program.
These Emergency Oxygen units are ideal for locations such as:
- Industrial Factory
- Public Facilities
- Entertainment/ Recreation Offices
Life Oxgen Pac is attractive. Prominently displayed. It makes the simple but strong statement, “This organization cares for its employess and visitors”.