Resusci Baby QCPR
Resusci Baby QCPR Manikin by Laerdal allows you to obtain multiple feedback options which allows you to focus on student competency.
Resusci Baby QCPR Manikin
Resusci Baby QCPR is built with the purpose to:
- Measure the CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
The new feedback devices provide learners with:
- Clear feedback on how to improve their performance
- The opportunity to improve competency through debriefing.
- New possibilities to coach even more effectively ‘real time’ and to save and analyse training records
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise
- Sensor indicate correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth) and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation technique.
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant
Resusci Baby QCPR Includes:
Manikin, 2 Face masks, Manikin Face Shields (1 roll), Disposable Airway, Suitcase, Baby Onesie, Blanket, Pulse bulb, Manikin wipes, User Guide, Important Product Information, Manikin Battery, Standard USB cable (manikin to PC).
Note: Feedback tool (SimPad SkillReporter or SkillGuide) not included, has to be ordered separately
Resusci Baby QCPR works with following feedback devices*:
* Remember to order feedback devices separately - Not included with the CPR manikins...