The Sharps Retrieval Program®, represents the first complete disposal system pioneered for simplified management of used needles, syringes and other small quantities of bio hazardous waste.
Sharps Retrieval Program®
The Sharps Retrieval Program®, manufactured by Sharps Assure, Inc., represents the first complete disposal system pioneered for simplified management of used needles, syringes and other small quantities of bio hazardous waste. Sharps Retreival Program® is the ideal disposal solution for medical waste discovered or generated by both facilities as well as individual patients who self-inject therapeutic drugs.
* Compliance with federal, state and municipal regulations
* Reduced handling of medical waste
* Elimination of expensive or unnecessary pick-ups by medical waste haulers
* No contract requirements
* Convenient, timely and reasonably priced disposal
* Transportation of waste via the U.S. Postal Service
How the Sharps Disposal by Mail System® Works
The Professional 1 Gallon mail-back system is suitable for small-scale medical office or clinic use.
1 specially designed sharps container
Protective plastic liner and tie
Specially designed and approved inner carton
Prepaid outer shipping carton
Water-resistant sealing tape
Shipping manifest form for tracking and certificate of destruction
Clear and easy instructions