Ultimate Hurt Training Manikin by Laerdal
Ultimate Hurt Training Manikin by Laerdal is the perfect manikin for training, rescue and trauma care. The Ultimate Hurt Manikin offers a cost effective manikin all in a multi functional and realistic training manikin. We offer a wide range of Laerdal Training Manikins at low prices.
Training Manikin – Ultimate Hurt
The multi-function manikin for training, rescue, extrication, and trauma care by Laerdal
Ultimate Hurt is a cost-efficient, multi-functional and realistic training manikin
- Airway management, trauma assessment and extrication skills can all be taught.
- The manikin comes with a wide range of trauma wound modules and three interchangeable heads to enhance scenarios.
- Superior realism of multiple facial and cranial fractures module permits assessment of traumatic head injuries
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or for use of a spineboard.
Designed to be durable, rugged and portable for field training exercises
- The quality construction and materials allow the manikin to be used in extrication and triage exercises.
- Full-body carry case is provided for ease of storage and transportation.
An adaptable manikin platform allows for flexible and effective education
To add additional realism to training, modules such as Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Simulation and Bleeding Control can be used with the Ultimate Hurt.
Three interchangeable heads can be used:
- Standard intubation head – Allows for airway management by manual maneuvers and various airway devices.
- Trauma intubation head – Has an impaled object in the cheek, avulsed ear, unequal pupils, broken teeth, and multiple lacerations.
- Mr. Hurt Head – Facilitates facial and cranial trauma assessment including an open depressed skull fracture, deviated trachea, bilateral mandible fractures, and fracture of the C6 vertebrae
Ultimate Hurt Manikin includes: Manikin, Heads (3), Wound Set, Manikin Lubricant, Jacket, Pants, Carry Case and Directions for Use.
Trauma wound modules allow trainers to adapt training to a variety of situations. Modules included are:
|Sucking chest wound||
|Burn arm with 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns||
|Compound fracture radius||
|Large and small caliber entry and exit wounds||
|Compound fracture femur||
|Closed fracture tibia and fibula||
|Contused ankle and foot||