Allegro 9518-16 Plastic Venturi Blower
Anti Static Plastic Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
Lowest Price Guaranteed ! We will not be beat on price. If you see this Allegro 9518-16 Plastic Venturi Blower for less call us and we will beat the price.
Compressed air or saturated steam is the power source for our Venturi Blower line. Small volumes of high velocity air (from the compressed air source) run through the casting and out the nozzle jets, creating a venturi or pulling action that creates large volumes of air through the Venturi and out the air diffuser. They are a perfect solution to moving air in refineries, utility and power plants, shipyards, paper and pulp plants, the marine and steel industry and manhole operations.
A 1/2″ hose with a “crows foot” connection is recommended from your air supply source to the side inlet connection. The compressor size required can be determined by checking the chart on air consumed at various inlet pressures. Operate this Venturi Blower on air or steam lines limited to 140 psi.
- Lightweight construction
- Convenient carry handles for one-person portability to any location
- No guards required
- Multiple inlet ports
- Sturdy steel galvanized steel diffuser
- All models include a crow’s foot inlet connection
- Static ground connection attached to the inlet housing (for use in hazardous locations)
- Single piece cast aluminum inlet housing
- Overall length: 44.25″
- Diameter of base: 11.25″
- Diameter top of horn: 12.5″
- NPT Size: 1″
- Bolt circle diameter: 10.50″
- Basic slot diameter: 0.4
- Net weight: 14.9 lbs