Acushnet, Ma Truss Signs
Signs meet Truss Construction Identification of Commercial and Industrial Buildings By-Law for Acushnet, Mass.
Section 4.0 Emblems: “The shape of the emblem shall be a circle of six inches in diameter. The emblem background shall be reflective white in color. The circle border and contents shall be reflective red in color, conforming to Pantone matching system (PMS) #187.”
Section 5.0 Truss Designations: “The following letters shall be printed on the emblem identifying the existence of truss construction using the alphabetic designation for the structural components that are of truss construction, as follows:
"F" shall mean floor framing, including girders and beams
"R" shall mean roof framing
"FR" shall mean floor and roof framing
Make your message clear. Warn workers about hazards that could result in death or serious injury. Convenient signs comply with OSHA specifications for accident prevention message formats, colors, and symbols on safety signs.
- Printed image on rigid 0.040'' aluminum sheet
- Protected by 2-mil high-gloss UV polyester over-laminate film
- Withstands splashes and wash-downs
- Rounded corners and 3/16'' mounting holes
- Indoor and outdoor usage (excellent for harsh environments)
- Get the strength of metal, without the rust
- Guaranteed for 5 years