Allegro 9500-500 Lay Flat Ducting offers ventilation with the use of lightweight air ventilation tubing manufactured from durable clear polyethylene
Engineered for maximum elasticity, flexibility and toughness to resist splitting and tearing.
Lay Flat Ducting is mostly used for transferring large volumes of forced air to confined space areas
Lay Flat Ducting is 500' in Length and fits both 8" and 12" Blowers
Most commonly used in water restoration projects, building renovations or other temporary applications
- 500’ long
- 2 mil thickness
- 22” (55.8cm) diameter
- Fits up to 14” blowers
- Clear polyethylene
- Maximum elasticity, flexibility, toughness, resistance to splitting and tearing
- Not designed for permanent installations
- Collapses when airflow stops
- Unaffected by moisture and most chemicals
- Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth (suitable for use in food preparation areas)
- 41°F to 150°F (5°C to 65°C) temperature range
This hose is NOT measured by its internal diameter but rather its diameter when laying flat.
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!