Allegro's Air Filtration Panels convert shop air used for pneumatic tools and equipment to clean breathable air. They provide from 1 to 8 airline respirators a portable source of up to 15, 30, 60 or 100 CFM of breathable air from 5-125 psig. The 3-stage filtration system purifies compressed air removing water, oil and particulate contaminants. An optional carbon monoxide monitor, which can be operated in AC or DC mode, activates an audible alarm when the concentration of CO exceeds 10 ppm (set for 5 ppm in Canada).
The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustment knob with locking ring. An adjustable pressure relief valve protects the CO monitor and respirators in the event of regulator failure. A All models meet NIOSH requirements for point-of-attachment .Optional Carbon Monoxide monitor is provided to monitor gas concentrations. Provides filtered air for Grade D breathing
- 1st stage: Filter 5 micron particles and automatic drain
- 2nd Stage: Coalescing filter cloth and drain 0010 microns manual
- 3rd Stage: Activated carbon filter of 0.003 microns and manual drain
- Regulator: High pressure adjustable knob range 0-160 PSI gauge and external valve pressure relief
- Manometer: Acrylic translucent, Teflon float, with adjustable valve. Graduations: 0.0 - 1.0 LPM
CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR :
- Power Source: 115V AC adapter 9V DC, 9V DC Alkaline battery (optional)
- Alarm: 10 ppm (Canada: 5ppm) with external connection for strobe light alarm. (PN 9871-01 – optional)
- Audible Alarm: 90 dB (Piezo)
- Visual: External LED Light
- Censor: Electrochemical, replaceable
- Buttons: "Mode" and "Set"
- Display: Liquid Crystal
- Operations: Average, maximum battery charge and calibration
- Calibration: Auto Tune to 20 ppm of carbon monoxide
Weight: 11 pounds
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!