The NV20-00HC is NIOSH approved with a flow control valve and air temperature controller for abrasive blasting applications. The tough polyethylene helmet shell meets penetration requirements of ANSI Z89.1. It is also UV stabilized and abrasion resistant. Breathing air evenly flows throughout the helmet minimizing lens fogging and cooling the user. The lightweight helmet padding ensures comfortable and proper fit for workers.
- Wrap around wide angle inner and outer lens for wide field of vision
- Removable lens frame with secured strong latch
- The rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust
- •Meets NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside the helmet
- Multi-layered sound dampening foam minimizes noise
- Weight is 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg) which makes for better comfort
- 28” (71.1cm) nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive
- 5 3/8” (13.65cm) hanging strap on top of helmet for easy storage and cleaning
- Non-toxic PVC inner and outer material
- 33” (83.8cm) heavy duty abrasion resistant flexible breathing tube
- Located behind the helmet allowing it to be out of the way
- Replacement breathing tube assembly (PN NV2021)
- High impact Polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z.87.1+)
- 8 11/16” (22.06cm) X 4¾” (12.06cm)
- Replacement inner lens available (PN NV2018, 10 pkg.)
- Clear co-polyester
- 10 5/8” (26.98cm) X 5 1/8” (13.01cm)
- Replacement lens peel offs (PN NV2017, 50 pkg.)
- Replacement outer lens available (PN NV2031, 50 pkg.)
The Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) was conducted by Inspec International Ltd. in January 2005. The object was to verify the Nova 2000 Abrasive Blasting Supplied Air Respirator was capable of providing an assigned protection factor of at least 1,000 during simulated workplace exercises. As a result of the SWPF test the Nova 2000 achieved a lower 5th percentile greater than 250,000. According to OSHA SWPF’s should be divided by a safety factor of 25. As a result tests concluded the Nova 2000 will provide an Assigned Protection factor of APF 10,000. The study demonstrates the Nova 2000 is capable of achieving SWPF of greater than 10,000 and of supporting an assigned protection factor of APF 1,000.
Shop Respirator Equipment
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!