Bradley S19-130F Drench Shower with Vertical Supply Cord Operated
S19-130F Cord operated Emergency Shower with Vertical Supply by Bradley includes a self closing ball valve and impact resistant plastic showerhead. This emergency drench shower exceed minimum water flow of 20 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Includes self-closing ball valve (NOTE: Self-closing ball valves do not meet ANSI Standard Z358.1-2009 criteria)
- Includes impact resistant plastic shower head
- Galvanized Piping Protected with BRADTECT Safety Yellow Coating
- Universal Identification Sign and Inspection Tag Included
- Exceed minimum water flow of 20 GPM at 30 PSI
Specifications for Bradley S19-130F:
This unit is most often used with over-the-door installations which orient blinded or panic-stricken accident victims to the location of the shower. Installed with an 84″ (2134mm) nylon cord, pulley, and wall bracket. Impact-resistant plastic showerhead is colored bright yellow for high visibility in emergency situations. Shower provides a superior washdown with a more even spray pattern. Galvanized steel piping is additionally protected with BradTect® safety yellow coating.
SELF-CLOSING SHOWER VALVE SPRING ADAPTER S19-001V:
This adapter does not comply with ANSI Z358.1, which states: “The valve shall remain open without the use of the operator’s hands until intentionally closed.”
Drench shower is designed to accommodate standard 8′ ceiling height. ANSI Z358.1 compliant drench showers are mounted between 82″–96″ from the lower edge of the showerhead or shroud to the floor.
This plumbing fixture is not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.
Full, One-Year Warranty
• SpinTec™ showerheads are covered by one or more of the following patents: 8113446; D594,089; D669,555; Reg. Comm. Des. D001079560-0001. Other patents pending.
• Classified by Underwriters Laboratory Inc. to ANSI Z358.1