Collision Sentry Corner Pro Ships Free!
Collision Sentry creates a safer working environment in industrial buildings where forklift traffic and pedestrian traffic intersect.
Collision Sentry® reduces the probability of "blind corner" accidents by sending a warning well in advance of a pending collision. When the system detects motion on BOTH SIDES of the corner, creating conditions for an accident, it alerts approaching traffic. Integrated magnets on back allow for easy installation to a metallic corner or rack. Easy to install, self-powered, compact, highly visible and reliable.
In industrial settings where forklift traffic and pedestrians intersect, Collision Sentry® Corner Pro can help reduce or eliminate “blind corner” collisions by providing a visual and audio warning that alerts forklift drivers and pedestrians to approaching traffic. Working like a traffic light to flash a warning, Collision Sentry is easy to install, self-powered, highly visible and reliable.
- Loud enough to be heard within the corner zone and set apart from other background noises
- Audio volume can be adjusted or turned off
- Sounds warning ONLY when motion is detected on both sides of the corners
- Synchronized with light flash to reinforce warning
- Flashes warning ONLY when motion is detected on both sides of the corner
- LED lights positioned on the angle, increasing the intensity of the light and optimizing visibility
- Beam focused toward areas where it is best seen
- Lens concentrates and increases beam’s intensity
- Standard D-cell batteries (included)
- Blue light low battery indicator
- Battery life depends on usage, but lasts a minimum of 12 months
Passive Infrared Motion Sensors
- Warning sent in ample time for corrective action
- Detection zone 20-25 feet in each direction
- Pre-set and ready to use
- Deploys immediately, portable, compact, and lightweight
- Integrated, recessed magnet mounts easily “snap on” to racking, maintaining a secure, tight fit
- Integrated mounting points for mounting the unit to non-magnetic surfaces
- Optimal installation height is 7 to 9 feet on the upright
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON ALL SENTRY PROTECTION PRODUCTS
Why Collision Sentry?
Blind spots around corners where pedestrians and forklifts intersect are a major cause of accidents. Pedestrians and employees hit by forklifts account for 20% of forklift accidents or about 19,000 people per year.
Every day in thousands of industrial environments, pedestrians and forklifts maneuver through buildings covering the same territory and often crossing the same path. When those paths cross at a “blind corner” intersection, the result is damaging – not only to the equipment and facility – but more importantly – to people.
Always on guard, 24/7, Collision Sentry stands watch over “blind corner” intersections in industrial settings where pedestrian traffic and forklift traffic converge. When motion is detected on both sides of the corner, Collision Sentry works like a traffic light to send a visual signal to warn approaching traffic of a possible collision.