Crews Storm Safety Glasses offer a ratchet action temples with non-slip rubber head grips that create a customized fit for virtually any head size. Lightweight, scratch-resistant polycarbonate wrap-around lens.
Crews Storm Safety Glasses
Wearing Storm® safety glasses you can expect extreme comfort with this face-flattering protective eyewear from Crews Safety Glasses. Ratchet action temples combined with non-slip rubber head grips create a customized fit for virtually any head size. Wraparound lens constructed of lightweight, scratch resistant polycarbonate delivers advance visual acuity and protection. Crews Storm Safety Glasses meets the ANSI Z87.1 standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Available in 16 frame color and lens tint combinations. Treated with our exclusive Duramass® scratch resistant coating Some of the items in this style also meet European CE (EN166) and Australian (AS/NZS1337) safety standards.
Crews Storm Safety Glasses Features:
* Single lens design with molded in sideshields and ratchet-action, adjustable temples
* Frame material- nylon
* Frame colors- black , navy and red (navy and red can only be purchased in case quantity)
* Lens material- polycarbonate
* Ear grips- PVC
* Lens coatings- Duramass (Scratch resistant hard coating) and Duramass AF4 (anti-fog)
* Lens thickness- 2.1mm (0.84")
* Lens options- clear, grey, amber, indoor/outdoor clear mirror, silver and blue mirror, filter 3.0 and 5.0 vermillion (colors other than clear and grey can only be purchased in case quantity)
* All lens provide 99.9& UV protection
* Light transmission- clear and amber- 85%, grey-12%, indoor/outdoor clear mirror and vermillion- 55%, silver and blue mirror- 9%, filter 3.0- 13%, Filter 5.0-2%
* Misc. materials- 2 brass temple screws
Crews Storm Safety Glasses Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 safety standards , CSA Z94.3 Standard, EN166/F and AS/ NZS 1337-1992