Safety Sign: Did You Wash Them? - Hand Washing Stops The Spread Of Germs
Size: 14" x 10" Material: Plastic
Did You Wash Them? Is a catchy sign that will assist you in getting your employees attention and remind them the importance of washing their hands to stop the spread of germs. Simple handing washing can stop the spread of the common cold, flu and many other viruses that spread easily throughout a workplace or school. This sign is available in other materials such as adhesive vinyl, plastic or aluminum.
Plastic combines standard, reliable performance with 50% recycled content to create a dependable, earth-friendly material solution.
Semi-flexible, impact-resistant plastic signs are ideal for standards-duty use -- for installation indoors and for protected, short-term outdoor applications. Get the look, feel and characteristics of non-recycled plastic signs in an environmentally friendly version.
Plastic is the most economical choice for a rigid sign. Ideally suited to 14" x 20" or smaller signs unless you are mounting them to a wall or rigid surface.
- Manufactured with 50% recycled plastic and is recyclable - code 2
- 50% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic signs
- Guraranteed printed using environmentally-sensitive digital print technologies and inks
- Service temperature range: -90° to 168°F
- Light-duty indoor/outdoor use
- Non-glare finish
- Impact resistant
- Rounded corners
- 3/16" Mounting Holes
- Semi-flexible for standard duty use
- Look and feel like standard non-recycled plastic signs