Engineer Grade Reflective
30" x 30"
• Heavy-duty .080" Aluminum Signs will not rust
• Reflective sign face provides added visibility in low-light conditions
• UV-resistant inks prevent fading during long-term outdoor use
• Supplied with top and bottom center holes for post- or fence- mounting
Choose from 3 reflective finishing materials:
Engineer-Grade Prismatic (RA)- Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness than traditional beaded Engineer-Grade sheeting. This micro-prismatic retroreflective sheeting is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD. Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I.
* The sign materials below are also available, call for details 800-506-0091
High-Intensity Prismatic (HP) - 3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Non-metalized micro-prismatic lens reflective sheeting is effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity. Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV, and Type X.
DG High-Prism (DP) - 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Provides the highest level of reflectivity and maintains great visibility and reflectivity from far away and at wide angles. Meets ASTM Type IX