Haws 7501 portable gravity operated eyewash features a 9 gallon capacity, FDA high-density green polyethylene tank that provides for a full 15 minutes of full pattern flushing at .4 GPM. This portable gravity fed eyewash is perfect for remote work locations as well as areas within your facility that may not have a plumbed water source close by.
Haws 7501 Portable Emergency Eyewash Station
Haws Compact portable Model 7501 Portable Emergency Eyewash is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4gpm, this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7501's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
*Preservative Not Included
- Featuring a FDA high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position.
- Bacteriostatic additive allows for the storage of water for up to three months, making for a more easily maintained piece of emergency equipment. (sold separately) See Haws part # 9082 to purchase
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 9 gallon portable.
- Measurements: 14-1/2" high, 22" wide, 10-1/8" deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung.
Haws Portable Emergency Eyewash Model 7501 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Buy America Act Information The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.
Industry Standards Compliant
- Water Additive Not Included- See Haws Part # 9082 to purchase
Shop Portable Eyewash