Haws Emergency Shower / Eyewash combo. Model 8300CRP-8309CRP features a the new Axion MSR eye/ face wash head assembly. It also has a 11″ round stainless steel bowl and stainless steel pull rod for shower activation. The corrosion resistant epoxy coating will protect it for years of service.
Haws Emergency Shower- Eyewash
8300CRP-8309CRP corrosion resistant combination shower and eyewash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR™ eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR™ also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
* AXION MSR™ eyewash head is impregnated with NSF approved Saniguard® antimicrobial pathogen protection.
* Features a round 11″ stainless steel bowl with a head with integral flow control that can be user configured as either an eyewash or eye and face wash on site.
* Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness.
* AXION MSR™ 10-5/8″ ABS plastic drench shower head with integral flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching.
* Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris and ball valves with stainless steel stem and stainless ball for durability.
* Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel with green corrosion resistant epoxy coating. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ IPS.
Haws Model 8300CRP is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.