Place this Outdoor Safety Scoreboard anywhere on your property to keep your employees aware of the safe working days. This Digi Day Plus Scoreboard is easy to set and will keep up with your days automatically. In case of a power failure all of your information will be stored.
Outdoor Digi Day Plus Safety Scoreboard with Visual Edge
THIS PLANT HAS WORKED #### DAYS WITHOUT AN OSHA RECORDABLE INJURY / THE BEST PREVIOUS RECORD WAS #### DAYS / DO YOUR PART! HELP MAKE A NEW RECORD
Digi-Day® Electronic Scoreboards
Safety counts electronically and automatically. Eliminate the hassle of manually updating safe days!
The innovative frameless design takes your scoreboard’s image right to the edge, wrapping it around each side to give it depth and unmistakable visual impact. Heighten awareness and visibility of safe work days. When employees, contractors, and visitors notice your Digi-Day® Scoreboard, they notice your ongoing commitment to a safe workplace.
• Made of lightweight, sturdy aluminum.
• Features durable frameless construction.
• Award-winning Digi-Day® technology.
The Digi - Day® technology eliminates the daily need to manually change the numbers or write-in safe work days, like done on traditional safety scoreboards. Brightly-lit LED number display has an internal clock that automatically advances your safe days every 24 hours. Tamper-proof electronic display is controlled by and easy-to-use handheld remote and stores the last number in the event of power failure.
The scoreboards are available in three styles: Digi-Day®, Digi Day 2 and Digi-Day® Plus+
Digi-Day® Plus+ Specifications:
• For wet, damp, harsh locations*
• 36" x 24" x 2" Aluminum construction
• Four-digit, bright red LED display with 4"H numbers
• Built in hidden mounting system
• Operates on 120VAC with 12-ft. Power cord
• IP65 tested for dust and water resistance
* Power receptacles exposed to wet environments should be plugged into a GFI outlet with weatherproof protective receptacle cover.
*Mount these safety scoreboards under protective overhang or covered area.
"best previous record" include:
One (1) electronic display to count safe days and
One (1) magnetic display with changeable numbers set to track record number of days.
Shop Safety Scoreboards