Speakman SE-4380 is all you need to get a portable gravity fed eyewash station set up quickly on your jobsite. This complete kit includes Speakman SE-4320 (20 gallon gravity fed eyewash) along with SE-4360 transport cart and collection bucket.
This unit offers all you will need to set up your gravity fed eyewash station. It includes Speakman SE-4320 along with SE-4360 transport cart and fluid collection bucket.
Speakman GravityFlo portable eyewash units are the industry's only gravity-fed portable eyewashes that offers an optional side fitting drench hose for spot body washing. The SE-4380 has a 20 gallon capacity tank which provides a run time in excess of the ANSI Z328.1 required 15 minutes while offering an exceptional performing spray. A simple pull of an elastomeric strap activates the unit and provides hands free operation. The integral drain allows flushing fluids to be contained avoiding slip hazards. The SE-4380 includes the SE-4360 GravityFlo portable unit cart with fluid collection bucket and a bottle of water preservative. The SE-4380 meets the ANSI Z385.1 standard.
- Gravity-fed eyewash station
- 20 gallon capacity tank
- Elastomeric strap activated
- Meets ANSI Z358.1
• 21 gallon capacity tank, high density molded polyethelene
• Molded plastic spray outlets:
• Elastometric pull strap activator:
• Shelf or wall mount (bracket included):
• Plastic fill cap with integral tamper prevention:
• Integral ½ in. NHT fitting for attachment of SE-4920 drench hose:
• Integral basin drain with 1/2 in. NHT fitting:
• Integral eyewash sign included:
• Unit exceeds the minimum 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as stated by ANSI:
• Universal emergency sign included:
SE-4360 Transport Cart
The SE-4360 is a stainless steel cart designed to transport Speakman GravityFlo portable eyewash units. The SE-4360 includes a fluid collection bucket.
- Stainless steel cart
- Fluid collection bucket
Shop Portable Eyewash