SunX Sunscreen Towelette SPF 30 offer a critical component of your skin wellness program. These SunX Sunscreen Towelettes provide you with protection against skin cancer. SunX Sunscreen Towelettes are both water and sweat resistant. Remember to reapply sunscreen often.
SunX Sunscreen Towelettes
Sun X SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Sun X SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen has several unique packaging options allowing the most effective and economical skin care program for any environment.
Affordable packaging that allows the employer to implement a cost effective skin care program for their employees.
Sun X SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen has been tested by an independent laboratory, allowing the following claims to be made:
- FDA compliant with new 2012 FDA Sunscreen Monograph
- Sun X SPF 30+ contains Aloe Vera Gel & Vitamin E
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with UVA/UVB protection
- Passed the Lineman’s Glove Test (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120)
- Sun X is FDA rated Water & Sweat Resistant with max allowed duration time (80 minutes).
- PABA Free & Oil Free
- Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside.
- Liberally apply sunscreen to exposed areas.
- Rub in thoroughly
- Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent.
Note: CDC and EPA do not recommend using a combination sunscreen-insect repellent. Apply sunscreen first then insect repellent.
Shop First Aid Supplies