Allegro 9401-66 is a deluxe Confined Space Work Tent that is easy to set up and has the carry bag attached to the tent making storage a snap
The pitch in the roof allows for extra headroom and also repels snow and water.
Easy to use and very durable, the Deluxe Work Tent features quick set-up from the inside or outside with fiberglass rod frame
These frames are uniquely designed to not pull out or poke through the fabric.
A handy attached roll-up flap provides compact storage, easy transport, and means no missing storage bag.
Frame rods are bolted for increased stability and the unbreakable hinges are made of rolled steel
The free-standing structural stability is excellent in windy conditions
For safety, side panels are high visibility green, and the white color of the tent allows proper lighting for color matching
Included is a blower duct tube in the rear of the tent, and a covered window
- Urethane coated polyester
- Fire retardant to California State Fire Marshal F-121.8;UL214, Classified NFPA-701;ASTME-84,Class A rating (Building Material)
- High Visibility Green sides, top half is white
- Attached blower duct tube in the rear of the tent
- The pitch roof style provides extra headroom and structural strength
- High strength fiberglass rods
- Bolted for increased stability
- Rolled steel hinges
- Setup/breakdown in seconds
- One or two large door design
- Offered in three sizes each
- Hi-Vis green color on sides for safety
- White color allows for proper lighting for color matching
- One covered window
- A handy attached roll-up flap provides compact storage, easy transport
- Repels snow and water
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!