Allegro 9821 or model A-750 is the lightweight and portable air source for one hood user or two full or half face mask respirator users. This Breathing Air Pump will provide with great performance as you paint, clean, sand or handle chemicals. Works well in a variety of work environments including painting or refinishing booths. For use with two full or half face respirators or one hood, this model has a 3/4 HP motor.
- Rigid metal base and housing
- Brass and galvanized steel plumbing
- Quick-connect Rectus (OBAC) fitting
- Adjustable brass pressure relief valve
- Steel handle
- Powder coated blue
- Type: Oil-less, rotary vane
- Vanes: Carbon construction (4ea/ replaceable) (2” (5.0cm) X 1.5” (3.8cm) X 0.219” (.55cm)
- Inlet Filter: 50 Micron felt material with metal grid inlet filter housing.
- Exhaust Filter: 0.3 Micron HEPA
- Pressure Gage: 1½” (3.8cm) face, steel housing (0-15 psi (0-1.03 bar)
- Pressure: 2-12 psi (.14-.83 bar) working (15 psi (1.03 bar) max)
- Performance: 0-10 CFM (0-16.99 m3/hr) @ 60 Hz (adjusted via pressure relief valve) 0-8 CFM (0-13.59 m3/hr) @ 50 Hz (adjusted via pressure relief valve)
- Airline length: 100 feet (30.4m) maximum from pump to respirator (sold separately).
- Noise level: At pump: 90 dB
- At 6 feet (1.82m): 74 dB
- At 10 feet (3.04m): 72 dB
- Temperature Range: 32° F - 104° F (0° C - 40° C)
- HP: 3/4 HP
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Volts: 15V/230V AC, Single Phase
- RPM: 1725 RPM @ 60Hz/ 1425 RPM @ 50 Hz
- Current Draw: 115V 12A @ 60 Hz/ 12.2 -14A @ 50Htz
- Current Draw: 230V 5.9A @ 60 Hz/ 7.1-7.4A @ 50 Hz
- Cord: 10’ (3.04m) AWG 16/3 SJ00W 300V with integrated ON/OFF switch.
- Plug: Integrated NEMA 5-15
Shop Ambient Air Pumps
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!