Economy Point of Attachment
Allegro 9871-03EC has all of the features of our point of attachment air control system without the pelican case.
Allegro 9871-03C is designed to meet the requirements of a POA as per 42CFR Part 84 as well as delivering cooler* Grade D breathable air for up to two users. The POA/Cooler also allows for individual pressure adjustments which allows for different hose lengths and respirator types. The vortex cooler is adjustable for temperature control. It’s designed to meet the NIOSH requirement for point-of-attachment for a SAR breathing system.
- Relief valve: Pop-Safety, Brass material spring loaded (External)
- Max Temperature: 150°F (65.5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Flow Capacity: 28 CFM (each regulator)
- Inlet Fittings: 1/4” (.63cm) quick-connect brass Hansen plug
- Outlet Fittings: Standard quick-connect brass Hansen couplers (2 each)
- Quantity: Two
- Body: Cast Aluminum
- Style: Common-PI
- Adjusting knob: Acetal
- Body Cap: ABS
- Valve: Balanced valve design, Brass/Nitrile
- Diaphragm: Spring loaded--Nitrile/Zinc
- Pressure Gauges: Analog, CBM
- 0-160 psi (0-11.03 bar)
- 1½” (3.5cm) dial face
*Cools air temperature by 12°F - 20°F depending on inlet temperature, ambient air temperature and hose length (cooling
temperatures are rated for up to 100’ hose; hose lengths over 100’ will see negligible temperature reductions).
- Body: Non-toxic engineering plastic
- Valve: Adjustable, brass, needle type
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!