Allegro air filtration panels filter impurities and hydrocarbons from an air compressor to convert to breathable air. To meet OSHA requirements, a CO monitor is available for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels. Panel provides up to 150 CFM (254.8 m3 /hr) of air within a 5-125 PSI (.34-8.62 bar) range. Meets NIOSH requirements for point-of attachment. 1-12 worker system.
- 12 gauge black powdered coated steel mounting bracket
- All brass plumbing with quick-disconnect Hansen couplers Inlet side: 1” NPT male nipple, made of Brass
- Outlet side: ¾” NPT male nipple, made of Brass
- Power source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adapter for continuous power supply.
- 9V DC Alkaline battery (primary or as back-up for AC adapter).
- Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
- External Connections: Optional Strobe Light Alarm.
- Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm.
- Visual: External power LED light signal.
- Sensor: Electrochemical replaceable
- Display: Liquid crystal
- Keys: Mode & Set
- Modes: Normal Operation, Peak, Battery Charge and Calibration mode.
- Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
- First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
- Second Stage: 0.010 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
- Third Stage: 0.003 micron activated carbon filter element and manual drain
- Regulator: High pressure, adjusting pressure knob, 0-160 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge and external relief valve
- Flow Meter: Adjustable metering valve, range from 0.0-1.0 LPM
22" L x 10" W x 19" H
Weight: 27 pounds
Allegro single outlet and single inlet inline filter panels provide airline respirators a portable source of breathable air while ideally designed for filtering air anywhere within the airline system downstream from outlets. We offer our inline filter panels in both Carry-Air™ and Wall-Air™ configurations. All models meet NIOSH requirements of point-of-attachment. The Carry-Air™ models provide up to 8 airline respirators a portable source of up to 100 CFM of breathable air from 5-125 psig. They’re house in a rugged Pelican case for portability and protection. They also include a support stand for stability and up-right operation. Available with CO monitor.
The AC/DC powered Wall-Air™ models provide up to 12 airline respirators a portable source of up to 150 CFM of breathable air from 5-125 psig. These units are easily mounted on any wall to keep them out of the way in your workshop area. Available with or without CO monitors.
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!