Allegro 9504 Centrifugal Blower is the perfect blower for most ventilating needs, even in confined space areas.
Housing is made of tough polyethylene with metal safeguards and steel fan for added durability
Two 8" ports offer you either positive ventilation or fume extraction on the job site
Electric motor is a cage enclosed for added protection
On/off switch and built-in carry handle for increased portability
Works great with generators.
Air delivery certified CEESI.
- 8” (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust ports
- Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Powder coated 16 gauge steel housing
- Steel base with expanded metal on sides
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- HP: 1/3 HP
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 1725
- Current Draw: 3.6A
- Cord/Switch: 6’ (1.82m) SJTW, 16/3 AWG, 90C 300V medium duty, toggle on/off w/guard
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P three prong
- Steel wheel with aluminum hub
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Single-PVC, PVC coated, vinyl and polyester materials, temp. resistant up to 108°F (82.2°C)
- Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs
16.5" L x 18.5" W x 20" H
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!