Allegro 9518-03S Venturi Blowers are perfect for locations that fumes may be poisonous, explosive or hazardous.
Venturi Blowers work well in refineries, power plants, shipyards, manhole operations as well as the marine and steel industry.
Venturi blowers use compressed air or saturated steam as the power source to create the large volumes of air through the venturi and out the air diffuser.
- Lightweight construction
- Convenient carry handles for one-person portability to any location
- No guards required
- Multiple inlet ports
- Sturdy steel galvanized steel diffuser
- All models include a crow’s foot inlet connection
- Static ground is attached to the base of all blowers
- Single piece cast aluminum inlet housing
A 1/2" hose with a "crows foot" connection is recommended from your air supply source to the side inlet connection. Operate this Venturi Blower on air or steam lines limited to 140 psi.
- Overall Length 16.75"
- Diameter of Base 7.31"
- Diameter Top of Horn 6.0"
- NPT Size 1/2"
- Bolt Circle Diameter 6.56"
- Basic Slot Diameter 0.4
- Net Weight 5.5 lbs.
Air Flow, (Inlet Pressure), Total Air Flow:
40 PSIG, (36 SCFM), 1017 CFM
60 PSIG, (50 SCFM), 1231 CFM
80 PSIG, (62 SCFM), 1482 CFM
*Models 9518-03S use 8 inch ducting.
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!