The Allegro 9518-03S Venturi Blowers from Allegro are perfect for locations that fumes may be poisonous, explosive or hazardous. These Venturi Blowers work well in refineries, power plants, shipyards, manhole operations as well as the marine and steel industry. Venturi blowers use compressed air or saturated steam as the power source to create the large volumes of air through the venturi and out the air diffuser.
Allegro 9518-03S Venturi Blower Low Profile
The Venturi Blowers from Allegro are a perfect solution to moving air in refineries, utility and power plants, shipyards, paper and pulp plants, the marine and steel industry and confined space manhole operations.
- Lightweight construction
- Convenient carry handles for one-person portability to any location
- No guards required
- Multiple inlet ports
- Sturdy steel galvanized steel diffuser
- All models include a crow’s foot inlet connection
- Static ground is attached to the base of all blowers
- Single piece cast aluminum inlet housing
Compressed air or saturated steam is the power source for our Venturi Blower line. Small volumes of high velocity air (from compressed air source) run through the casting and out of the nozzle jets, creating a venturi action or pulling action that creates large volumes of air through the venturi blower and out the air diffuser.
A 1/2" hose with a "crows foot" connection is recommended from your air supply source to the side inlet connection. Operate this Venturi Blower on air or steam lines limited to 140 psi.
Overall Length 16.75"
Diameter of Base 7.31"
Diameter Top of Horn 6.0"
NPT Size 1/2"
Bolt Circle Diameter 6.56"
Basic Slot Diameter 0.4
Net Weight 5.5 lbs.
Air Flow Inlet Pressure
40 PSIG 60 PSIG 80 PSIG
36SCFM 50 SCFM 62 SCFM
Total Air Flow
1017 CFM 1231 CFM 1482 CFM
*Models 9518-03S use 8 inch ducting.
* Lightweight construction
* Convenient carry handles for one- person portability to any location
* No guards required
* Multiple inlet ports
* Sturdy steel galvanized steel diffuser
* All models include a crow's foot inlet connection
* Static ground is attached to the base of all blowers
* Single piece cast aluminum inlet housing
*Click on the download tab for spec sheet and blower ducting spec sheet on this Venturi Blower