Allegro 9525-50EX Explosion Proof High Output Blower 20"
Designed for applications requiring a maximum amount of output
Made from 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing and powder coated in safety orange with 4 blade impeller
Powered by a 11/2 hp, 3450 RPM UL Listed, IECex/ATEX/INMETRO Certified Motor.
115V plug, interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust mounting, integrated carry handles on all four sides for easy transport, and a steel/zinc plated grill
Unit has 4 rubber feet, built in on/off switch, voltage change switch and is stackable
- Complete unit epoxy powder-coated in orange
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- Integrated carry handles on four sides, stackable design
- Steel grill (zinc plated), equipped with four rubber feet
- HP: 1 ½ HP
- Certifications: UL Listed, IECex/ATEX/INMETRO Certified
- Voltage/Hz 115/230V AC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 3450
- Current Draw: 15.5/7.8 A
- Cord: 25’ (7.63m) 12/3 AWG SJOOW 90C 300V medium duty
- Plug: NEMA 20 Amp, 115V plug, Explosion Proof rated
- Protection: Thermal, Automatic Reset
- Anti-Static glass reinforced polyamide (PAGAS) three blade fan with aluminum hub
- Black, single-ply, neoprene coated, statically conductive vinyl/polyester material, temperature resistant up to 250°F (121.1°C)
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix meets ASTM 227 specs
- 9503-03 – Iron mounting box with triple coat finish and spring-loaded door to keep out dust when in use. When plug is in use, a neoprene gasket inside receptacle seals around plug to keep out dirt, water, dust, etc.
19" L x 22" W x 22.5" H
Free Shipping on Orders of Allegro Equipment over $650!